Friday, June 10, 2016

Allie Gardner

Allie Gardner




Allie Gardner or is it Allie Gandhi?
You do so much, you must run on coffee,
Or cough drops, because you don't speak softly.
No, you killin' them softly with your song;
The Walker posse, the soulless zombies,
Capitalist lobbies. You right the wrongs,
Chime in like a gong; an activist all along.
I respect that you know exactly where you belong. 
Yes Wisconsin, but what's more awesome is that 
The world's got awful, colossal problems,
but you're not playing possum about your losses.
You're using your education to stand up to the bosses.
Becoming part of the process, reallocating the profits,
With all of your causes, girl, you should run for office. 
Masses would check your name in the boxes, I promise. 
See, if I'm going to be the change I want to see in this world,
First I need a role model like this Allie Gardner girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment