Friday, June 10, 2016

AJ Parades

AJ Parades


AJ Parades, now a proud father of a baby daughter,
Used to be a big fish in small waters.
I always asked myself when I'd see him around,
"Where does this guy come from? Clearly not from this town." 
He drove a bright green jeep and rocked a top hat to the prom.
His style was slightly gangsta like he could be in the mob. 
He made people laugh and always had lots of friends,
Some that will be there until the very end.
He seems like a man who speaks his mind,
But if you're loyal, he will be kind.
These are just impressions because it's been a while,
But I'd be trying to hang out if I wasn't a million miles
away.
Like on a nice day,
Going out on the river.
Do you still have a boat?
If not, you might be bitter.
But if I know you at all,
You've still got toys that go fast
Or at least look balla.
Now I gotta ask:
Will you take that boat to bigger waters someday? 
Because you don't want "normal" boats getting in your way.
Stay thirsty for life cuz you're an interesting guy,
And if you find yourself in Thailand, don't be shy!

No comments:

Post a Comment