Friday, June 10, 2016

Alicia Montague-Keels

Alicia Montague-Keels




Mmmk, it's about time I sat down to write.
I've been reflecting on the ways I spend my time.
So much play, delaying the work.
But I've got new inspiration:
Miss MK, a working girl.
For sure
The world,
Will repay her
karma in full. 
Filled to the max.
Dharma:
A righteous path.
Its easy to do the math,
She'll be rolling in cash,
If cash was love.
She's investing in a bank up above.
I'm a teacher too,
But my life is so chill.
Alicia's 
climbing up 
a mountain of a hill.
Meditating,
In the midst of job so frustrating.
So saintly,
It's not easy.
She knew it wouldn't be breezy.
And who would think I would trade my life?
I work 4 hour days and leave for weekends in Pai. 
But at the end of the day,
Who's more fulfilled?
I know she'll keep it up, cause she's got the will.
She got it from her mama. 
Got no time for drama.
Alicia's got plans to be the next Obama.
Keep it up woman,
I'll be your cheerleader.
Cause your hard work made me look in the mirror.
I hope you get the appreciation that you deserve,
And that teaching in the states doesn't drain your reserves.
Wo xiang ni, tongxue, pengyou.
See you in DC if ever I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment