Friday, June 10, 2016

Alex Purdy

Alex Purdy




Alex, I've always thought you were Purdy;
You found a guy so quick, married before thirty.
Now you're Alex Bowe with a life so cute.
On the Internet, you find all the crafts to do.
This thanksgiving, what dish will you make?
I bet you've got the recipes that take the cake. 
You have two hungry boƄys at home to feed,
I bet they keep you busy, so busy, indeed.
I'm so impressed that you go the extra mile,
To make the days so special just to get a smile. 
Young mothers deserve credit, especially you.
Raising a sweetie like Bryson is nothing you breeze through.
But your pictures show a mama full of grace.
Your body may have changed, but you've got the same face.
I think I haven't seen you since high school gym class;
We never hung out but agreed our teacher was an ass. 
Now our lives are so different, but both are of interest.
Next time I need ideas, I'll look for your page on Pintrest!

No comments:

Post a Comment