Friday, June 10, 2016

Adam Hoyer

Adam Hoyer


Adam Hoyer, do you remember where we met?
I'm guessing Barack's campaign for '08 president. 
We were going door to door in Davenport,
Gauging interest and letting people know more.
But you kept at it throughout the years,
Letting politics guide you, and for that, I say cheers.
You're fighting a fight that tends to stress me out,
But political strategy's what you're all about.
If you understand, please explain, because I'm stumped.
What is the strategy behind electing Donald Trump?
Is it to join the nation in a fight against him?
Are the illuminati backing Hilary Clinton?
Now you're living in the center of it all.
DC is a place where people succeed and people fall.
I hope your campaigns go well this term,
your energy stays high and you inspire people to learn,
That we can change our worlds to how we like it,
If only we speak up and are willing to fight for it.
Someday if you run, I'll probably vote for you,
But I'll need to know more about your political views.

No comments:

Post a Comment