Friday, June 10, 2016

Ali Vogel

Ali Vogel




Fly like a butterfly,
Sting like a bee,
Pictures didn't do it, 
So she had to go and see.
Ali, now free;
I'm so glad you escaped.
You could've been all talk;
That would've been a mistake.
Your Spanish dream is coming true;
Now that you're in it,
I hope you know what to do,
Which is wake up and live it.
Know to seek out the weird,
The different and unique,
To add some layers to life's mystique.
Teaching English is fun;
I'm doing it too.
We talked about it in New York 
Before to Asia I flew.
I won't cloud your expectations.
Because we're all so different.
I hope your have a good time,
It's all about what you make it.
If you're anything like me,
You'll start scheming a way,
To stay abroad for more than 365 days.
You might miss your family,
And of course your girlfriends,
But you'll find so many people
Who will love you in Spain!

No comments:

Post a Comment