Friday, June 10, 2016

Aaron Meyer

Aaron Meyer


There's a big heart beating down in the bayous,
Who's owner, Aaron Meyer, I met back in high school.
He's always drummed to his own beat.
He dressed kinda punky, you might've thought him unique. 
But when you look into his eyes,

You see a reflection.
He's made of love and seeks your affection. 
I'm happy for you Aaron. You seem to have found,
A spot in the swamps with some solid ground.
I see that you're a chef and I think it's great.
A love of cooking is something I can relate
To.
Hey, how's your gumbo stew?
And do you goof off in the kitchen like I picture you do?
Your spirit seems to defy time and aging,
Your ears look so natural with their increased gauging. 
We're so similar in that we're unique. 
That's a thought from you that I thought I'd repeat. 
Peace and carrots from the Land of Thai,
I see you at the reunion but for now, stay high!

No comments:

Post a Comment