Friday, June 10, 2016

Abby Tumlin

Abby Tumlin



It's been a minute,
Since I've been back to Moline,
But cute Abby Tumlin's been holding the scene,
It seems,
She likes dogs,

That's quite apparent.
A few years back she became a parent.
She's a Cubs fan, at least for this year.
Just kidding. I'm sure every season she cheers,
Them on,
Cuz any other team would be wrong,
When you're living in the QC and your blood runs strong.
And she must have strength to work at a daycare, 
To raise a kid and still have nice hair.
We met way back from mutual friends,
The different schools mixed on nights and weekends.
And we probably had a laugh or two,
But ultimately Abby, I don't really know you.
So when I get back, let's go for a drink,
We'll find a babysitter so you can slink,
Away,
But until then,
I feel I must say,
That Camden is so precious in every way!
Cheers to motherhood and magic that comes with it.
Cheers to the QC and beautiful people in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment