Friday, June 10, 2016

Aaron Hannemann


Aaron Hannemann



I was sitting at my desk in the mattress store,

(Don't ask, I don't talk about that anymore)
When a guy walked in from the paint shop.
He wore khaki pants and a Sherwin Williams top,
But he wasn't there to sell me paint.
He asked about a jacket, then he asked me on a date.
This guy is smooth for a man of his height.
I said yes without putting up much of a fight.
We went to the skating rink so he could show off his moves.
He requested a song so I could see how he grooves.
His name is Aaron Hannemann and he was back again,
From Iraq. 
His charms and wit were on the attack.
Aaron, when I look back,
I wonder what you're doing now,
Who you're wooing now.
I think it's about time I asked how
You've been.
I hope you've found a nice girlfriend,
That you're staying fit and confident.
I'll see you around town when I'm back again,
And I'll know who to call when my paint starts to thin.

No comments:

Post a Comment