Friday, June 10, 2016

Adam Dane

Adam Dane



Adam Dane, 
I never thought I'd catch up with you.
You run so fast, 
like you've got wings on your shoes.
The xc team in high school had all the fun,

Pasta parties getting crazy till the cops said we were done.
(Just that one time.)
But how've you been?
I haven't seen you around since 2010,
Or 2008.
The parties in your basement were great.
Remember the bat that came out when it got late,
Or how half of our girl friends were named Katie?
But what have you been up to lately?
Still running? And did you go back to school,
For some higher education in higher education? Cool.
I like your beard.
Do you get a lot of bros that think it's weird?
Well at least you fit in at the barnstormer shows.
I miss those more than Whiteys or Happy Joes.
And you're seeing Matisyahu this week? 
I'm so jealous,
His music is great, he seems like a good fella.
Acro yoga? Protesting? What else do you do?
But you seem really happy,
So I hope it's true!

No comments:

Post a Comment