Friday, June 10, 2016

Abby Kurtz

Abby Kurtz



I remember Abby Kurtz from BHS.
She had a group of friends who liked to express,
The weird and the goofy side we all possess.
There was no stress, didn't try to suppress it,
And from the outside, it seemed their friendship was blessed.
Abby, you must be loyal, a friend hard to part.
You even got married to your high school sweetheart.
I don't even know if we shared a class or conversation,
I vaguely remember you in 101 Fashion.
But that's how it goes in a small town, small school,
Becoming Facebook friends with everyone,
Because we thought it was cool.
So here's how we can connect for the first time,
Profile stalking and sending you some rhymes.
I see you moved to Ohio and finally crossed state lines,
But I'll catch you back in Iowa around Christmas time!

No comments:

Post a Comment