Friday, June 10, 2016

Albert Lim

Albert Lim




Let me Taylor my words to be Swift about this,
Because there's probably a game on Albert won't want to miss.
Since we're in different countries and Everything Has Changed,
There's been a Black Space when Albert Lim gets named.
All You Had To Do Was Stay in Asia,
Or I in Minnesota, different locations.
We haven't kept in touch, but I will Speak Now:
There was no Bad Blood but over time, somehow,
It feels like We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
In China's summer smoggy and sweltering weather,
Because I know us All Too Well.
We never much chatted in that Tianjin "dorm" hotel.
No, this is not a Love Story with Albert Lim,
Because I Knew You Were Trouble when you walked in.
All the posters on your wall, I had when I was Fifteen.
And I don't want you to think that I'm trying to be Mean,
But your adoration for this pop star could only exist in my Wildest Dreams. 
I just want to know you better, know you better, know you better now.
You can drop me an update or just a simple Ni Hao.
Stay Safe and Sound as we go Back to December.
I would've written in Mandarin if I could remember!

No comments:

Post a Comment