Friday, June 10, 2016

Ajaarj Atiesh

Ajaarj Atiesh



Ajaarj Atiesh, I can't say we've ever spoken.
Do you have no use for Facebook, or is your computer broken?
Can't tell what you're up to now, but back in the day,
You clearly were deep into those games that you played. 
A life of pure imagination,
In the WOW generation,
But at school, you gave free hugs for recreation.
I really should be writing about your avatar.
Who is he or she and what is their power?
And did you dress up for Halloween?
Seems like costumes could be your scene. 
A day to celebrate the weird, the virtual and the undead.
But would a normal-sized mask fit over your head?
Just playing. 
I just hope to hear you saying,
That you're still alive and well,
And that the money is raining.
If you get back on Facebook,
Send me a shout.
I'll tell you all about what this project's about.

No comments:

Post a Comment