Friday, June 10, 2016

AJ Johansen

AJ Johansen


I remember AJ Johansen,
I heard Tiger stole his golf game and held it for ransom.
But a handsome fee it was,
So AJ never got it back.
He's still good, 
He just has a higher handicapped.
After getting handed degrees while wearing caps and gowns,
I haven't seen you, AJ, since I left town.
Looks like you're selling suits now.
Do you give your friends a discount?
Weddings are expensive;
Don't make them pay the full amount.
But I doubt
That your friends would even dismiss ya,
If you were a "drive-a-hard-bargain" kind of mister.
After all, you've stayed tight through all these years,
Through all the football games and all the beers.
Anyway, I hope you're enjoying your life,
And that you get a free suit when you find a wife!

No comments:

Post a Comment